MATERI BAB I

kelas VII

 

1.         Ungkapan Sapaan (to say greet)

 

Greetings

Responses

Good morning

Good morning/ Morning

Good afternoon

Good afternoon/ Afternoon

Good evening

Good evening/ Evening

How are you?

Fine/ I’m fine

How are you doing?

Great/ Not bad/ Very well/ Never better

How’s everything with you?

Great/ Not bad/ Very well/ Never better

How’s life?

Great/ Not bad/ Very well/ Never better

Hello

Hello/ Hi

Hi

Hi/ Hello

 

2.         Ungkapan Pamitan (to take leave)

 

Leave-taking

Responses

It was nice to meet you.

It was good to see you.

Nice to see you again.

Nice to see you.

I have (got) to go.

OK. See you.

Good night.

Good night.

Good bye.

Good bye.

Have a nice day/ weekend

You, too.

Bye.

Bye.

See you later.

See you.

 

3.       Ungkapan Terima Kasih (to say thank you)

 

Expressing Gratitude

Responses

Thank you

You’re welcome./ Don’t mention it/ That’s all right./ That’s OK./

No problem./ My pleasure./

Never mind./ Not at all.

Thank you very much

Thanks

Thanks a lot

 

4.       Ungkapan Permohonan Maaf (to say sorry)

 

Expressions of Apology

Responses

Sorry

Never mind./ That’s all right./ That’s OK./ It doesn’t matter./ Please don’t be sorry./

I am very sorry

I apologise for

Please excuse me

Please accept my apology

No comments:

Post a Comment

  MEMBER OF FAMILY Source: http://learnigenglishvacabularygrammar.com Perhatikan gambar pohon keluarga diatas, dan pahami kalimat beri...